Category:Carlisle II (ship, 1917)
- Built in Bellingham in 1917 by Lummi Island Navigation Company. The vessel originally served as a part of the Mosquito Fleet of passenger vessels on Puget Sound that provided a maritime link between the region's communities, and is now one of only two remaining vessels from that era.
The Carlisle II is (in 2011) owned by Kitsap Transit, and provides scheduled foot ferry service between the towns of Port orchard and Bremerton.
Media in category "Carlisle II (ship, 1917)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.