|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. CW007-018002-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Carlow Castle is a 13th century castle constructed by William Marshal, Lord of Leinster and successor of Strongbow, sited on a small island of the river Barrow protecting the river crossing and Carlow town.
Media in category "Carlow Castle"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Back of Carlow Castle.jpg 2.02 MB
- Carlow Castle 1.jpg 2.57 MB
- Carlow Castle 2.jpg 4.1 MB
- Carlow Castle 3.jpg 4.36 MB
- Carlow Castle at night.JPG 3.77 MB
- Carlow Castle early morning.jpg 6.44 MB
- Carlow Castle W 2009 09 03.jpg 4.03 MB
- Carlow Castle.jpg 2.19 MB
- Carlow castle.JPG 5.58 MB
- Castle at Carlow.JPG 1.85 MB