Category:Carrère and Hastings
English: The architectural firm of Carrère and Hastings (1885-1929) — based in New York City, and one of the outstanding firms for Beaux-Arts architecture in the United States. The principles of the firm were John Merven Carrère (1858-1911) and Thomas Hastings (1860-1929). Hastings used the firm name until his 1929 death, when it was renamed Shreve, Lamb and Harmon.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Thomas Hastings (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Bank of Toronto Building (5 F)
- ► Forbes Building (New York City) (13 F)
- ► Murry Guggenheim House (5 F)
- ► Jefferson Hotel (Richmond, Virginia) (3 F)
- ► Russell Senate Office Building (30 F)
- ► Shreve, Lamb & Harmon (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Trader's Bank Building (3 F)
Media in category "Carrère and Hastings"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.