Category:Casio barcode music score
- "4-3 MS Memory" in Casiotone MT-70 Operation Manual / Manual de Operación, CASIO, p. 27 "4-3 MS Memory - This is a method of reading and storing the pitch and duration of the notes and chords from the Bar-Coded Music using MS-1 Bar Code Reader. With this reader anyone can store music into the memory easily and accurately.
- Casio Barcode Music Score Format." A few models of Casio keyboards included a barcode pen that allowed loading music into the keyboard by scanning pages of barcodes. This document describes the format of those barcodes.
The barcode pen, called the MS-1, was included with the following Casio keyboards: VL-Tone VL-5, Casiotone MT-70, and Casiotone 701. The procedure of scanning barcodes to store music in the keyboard's memory was called MS Memory. (Storing music by pressing keyboard keys and buttons was called Manual Memory.) ..."
Media in category "Casio barcode music score"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Casio VL-Tone VL-5.jpg 1,516 × 498; 317 KB
- Casiotone CT-701.jpg 2,592 × 1,456; 1.46 MB
- Casiotone MT-70 - Au Revoir Simone, Paris (Pont des Arts), 2012.jpg 969 × 727; 723 KB
- Casiotone MT-70 on playing.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 1.28 MB