English: Castleberry Hill is a neighborhood in central Atlanta located adjacent to and southwest of the Central Business District. It is a federally recognized historic district since 1985 and became a City of Atlanta Landmark District in 2006, protecting the neighborhood from overzealous developers. Since 2000, the area has experienced an influx of residents and new businesses. The area, which is made up predominantly of Walker, Nelson and Peters Streets is home to a growing number of small art galleries, restaurants, and loft residences. The area also offers pristine local shopping, grocery, such as Boxcar Grocer, and spa services, like iwi Fresh. Other notable area eateries include No Mas! Cantina, a spacious Mexican-themed restaurant, bar and fine home furnishings establishment, often used as a point of reference. Castleberry Hill residents gather at local watering holes, such as Elliott Street Pub and Bottle Rocket.
neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia
|Location||Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia|
Media in category "Castleberry Hill"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Airport Ride 5.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 2.6 MB
- Atlanta-hoods-shields.PNG 726 × 606; 137 KB
- Castleberry hill art stroll.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 6.18 MB
- Castleberry Hill Atlanta.jpg 2,048 × 1,365; 2.48 MB
- Castleberry Hill lofts.jpg 3,149 × 1,504; 1.46 MB
- Castleberry Hill welcome sign.jpg 1,365 × 2,048; 2.73 MB
- Castleberry Hill WV Banner.jpg 3,147 × 450; 921 KB
- Castleberry hill.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 3.73 MB
- Lofts castleberry hill.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 3.54 MB