English: Catforth is a village in the English parish of Woodplumpton, Lancashire. The village hall and both of Catforth's pubs, "The Bay Horse" and "The Running Pump", are situated on Catforth Road, which is the village's main road. There is a small post office on Square Lane,which is now closed, and on Chapel Lane there is a Methodist church that closed in March 2007, and a meeting hall for the 1st Catforth Brownies. On Benson Lane there is a Catholic church which is also in danger of closing. Catforth Primary School is located on School Lane.
village in the English civil parish of Woodplumpton, Lancashire
|Location||Preston, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
Media in category "Catforth"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Bridge 32 , Lancaster Canal - geograph.org.uk - 1591203.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Catforth Village Hall - geograph.org.uk - 94934.jpg 640 × 426; 130 KB
- Catforth Village Hall. Photograph by Brian Young 2011.jpg 1,280 × 627; 284 KB
- Catforth Village Hall. Photograph supplied by and © of Brian Young.jpg 1,280 × 673; 260 KB
- Primitive Methodist Chapel, Catforth. Photograph by Brian Young 2011.jpg 1,280 × 900; 290 KB
- The Bay Horse at Catforth - geograph.org.uk - 94501.jpg 640 × 426; 139 KB
- The Running Pump, Catforth. Photograph by Brian Young 2011.jpg 1,280 × 755; 263 KB
- The Running Pump, Catforth. Photograph supplied by and © of Brian Young.jpg 1,280 × 850; 297 KB
- The Village of Catforth. Photograph by Brian Young 2011.jpg 1,280 × 672; 284 KB
- The Boat Yard Catforth - geograph.org.uk - 94928.jpg 640 × 426; 148 KB
- The Running Pump - geograph.org.uk - 94492.jpg 640 × 426; 132 KB