Category:Cemetery Hill, Gettysburg
English: Cemetery Hill — a geographic feature rising 80 feet (24 m) above the town of Gettysburg, in southern Pennsylvania.
- The hill, site of an 1850s cemetery, was a defensive position in the 1863 Gettysburg Campaign, held by the Union Army during the Battle of Gettysburg.
- Location of the Gettysburg National Cemetery, and its historic Battle of Gettysburg monuments and memorials.
- Cemetery Hill is within Gettysburg National Military Park, and the Gettysburg Battlefield Historic District.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Gettysburg National Cemetery (2 C, 27 F)
Media in category "Cemetery Hill, Gettysburg"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cemetery Hill from the Bottom.png 1,720 × 1,292; 4.35 MB
- General howard img 4210.jpg 700 × 467; 32 KB
- Gettysburg Cemetery Hill.jpg 2,412 × 1,933; 824 KB
- Gettysburg Cemetery Hill.png 919 × 910; 309 KB
- French Mary at Gettysburg army.mil-2008-08-11-184718.jpg 1,888 × 2,076; 2.53 MB