Category:Center for the Americas (Wesleyan University)
English: A house on High Street in Middletown was constructed in 1837-8 in the Greek Revival style to serve as home for Wilbur Fisk, the first president of Wesleyan University. It served as a house for Wesleyan’s presidents until 1904 and then as the Dean’s House until 1967. It is currently the Center for the Americas, housing the departments of American Studies and Latin American Studies. Description Credit: Historic Buildings of Connecticut
Media in category "Center for the Americas (Wesleyan University)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
First President's House (1838).jpg 2,010 × 1,487; 1.26 MB
Wesleyan University - Center for the Americas 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.98 MB
Wesleyan University - Center for the Americas 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.06 MB