Category:Château de Turny
English: The former Château de Turny, located in Turny, France, in the historical territory of Burgundy, was constructed beginning in 1656 for Charles de Barbezières, Comte de Chemerault. Although never completed and destroyed in 1852, its design is known from engravings by Jean Marot published in the Grand Marot (1686).
Media in category "Château de Turny"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.