Category:Chapelle de la Vierge de l'Église Saint-Sulpice
English: The Chapelle de la Vierge ("Lady Chapel") is located at the extreme east end of the Saint-Sulpice Church. The current chapel, which replaced an earlier one designed by Daniel Gittard, was designed and built in 1729 by Giovanni Niccolò Servandoni. The Baroque interior is later, by Charles de Wailly (1774). (Andrew Ayers, The Architecture of Paris, 2004, p. 127.)
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Chapelle de la Vierge de l'Église Saint-Sulpice"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.