Open main menu

Category:Chapin Hall (Williams College)

English: Chapin Hall of Williams College, located at 62 Chapin Hall Drive in Williamstown, Massachusetts, was built in 1912 and named after Alfred Chark Chapin. It was built as an auditorium, and was originally known as Grace Hall. The architect was Cram Goodhue and Ferguson. The building was restored in 1957 by Peter P. Welanetz and W. C. Bryant. {Source: Williams College facilities page]

Media in category "Chapin Hall (Williams College)"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.