Category:Charles Evans Hughes
English: Charles Evans Hughes, Sr. (April 11, 1862 – August 27, 1948) was an American statesman, lawyer and Republican politician from New York. He served as the 36th Governor of New York (1907–1910), Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (1910–1916), United States Secretary of State (1921–1925), a judge on the Court of International Justice (1928–1930), and the 11th Chief Justice of the United States (1930–1941). He was the Republican candidate in the 1916 U.S. Presidential election, losing narrowly to Woodrow Wilson.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Charles Evans Hughes"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Charles Evans Hughes"
The following 61 files are in this category, out of 61 total.
- 44421a.tif 147.98 MB
- CEHughes.png 3.41 MB
- Charles Evans Hughes House.JPG 2.89 MB
- Charles Evans Hughes.jpg 33 KB
- Charles-E-Hughes.jpg 34 KB
- Chief justice charles evans hughes2.tif 158.43 MB
- Chief justice charles evans hughes3.tif 158.09 MB
- CJ Hughes.tif 11.68 MB
- Coolidge Cabinet.jpg 139 KB
- Harding & hughs opening day 1922.tif 22.39 MB
- Hilary Jones.jpg 125 KB
- Hughes and his Family.jpg 104 KB
- Hughes in SF 1.jpg 88 KB
- Hughes in SF 2.jpg 142 KB
- HughesCampaigning.jpg 1.06 MB
- Mr. Hughes at Twenty.jpg 73 KB
- Van Devanter and Hughes.jpg 174 KB