English: Charlton-All-Saints, Wiltshire SP5 is an outlying village 5 miles from the city of Salisbury and 2 miles from Downton, a small town. The village is in the civil parish of Downton. Populated since saxon times, around 1536. A small village name partially after the all saints church which is situated on the corner of Lower Road and Church Lane, the church was funded by Lord Nelson and built in 1851.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints' Church, Charlton All Saints (39 F)
Media in category "Charlton-All-Saints"
The following 52 files are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Charlton all saints.JPG 4.38 MB