Category:Chateau Theatre (Rochester, Minnesota)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
former theater and movie theater in Rochester, Minnesota, United States, later converted to a bookstore
|Instance of|| movie theater,|
|Location||Rochester, Olmsted County, Minnesota|
|Located at street address|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Chateau Theatre (Rochester, Minnesota)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 2017ChateauRochesterMN.jpg 3,400 × 2,501; 1.57 MB
- Barnes&NobleRochesterMN.JPG 1,782 × 2,224; 2.23 MB
- Barnes&NobleRochesterMNsnowyday.jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 604 KB
- Chateau Theaters from 1st AVE SW.JPG 2,592 × 1,728; 2.57 MB
- Chateau Theaters with Peace Fountain.JPG 2,592 × 1,728; 2.07 MB
- Close-up Chateau Theaters with Peace Fountain.JPG 2,592 × 1,728; 1.91 MB