Category:Chester Waterside Station of the Philadelphia Electric Company
|Instance of||coal-fired power station|
|Location||Chester, Delaware County, Pennsylvania|
|Heritage designation|| |
English: Chester Waterside Station of the Philadelphia Electric Company — a coal fired power plant complex, on the Delaware River in Chester, southeastern Pennsylvania.
- The original section was built in 1916, with the facades in the Beaux-Arts style. The Turbine Hall Annex addition was built in 1939-1942.
- Out of service since 1984 and awaiting adaptive reuse, the structures are on the National Register of Historic Places in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
Media in category "Chester Waterside Station of the Philadelphia Electric Company"
The following 144 files are in this category, out of 144 total.
- Chester Waterside Station of the Philadelphia Electric Company.jpg 2,717 × 1,798; 906 KB
- ChesterStation.JPG 1,574 × 826; 237 KB
- Chester Station-1.jpg 1,572 × 887; 998 KB
- Chester Station-4.jpg 1,330 × 887; 682 KB
- Chester Station-8.jpg 1,336 × 890; 898 KB
- Chester Waterside Station Machine Shop.jpg 3,243 × 1,969; 2.32 MB