Category:Chester station (1871)
English: The original 1871-built Chester station was used until the early 1890s, when it was replaced by a larger combination depot. It was used as part of a residential building until the 1990s, when volunteers from the Valley Railroad saved it from the derelict building. The structure was moved to Goodspeeds in 2000 and restored; it now serves as the yard office there.
Media in category "Chester station (1871)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Goodspeeds freight house and yard office, December 2017.JPG 3,641 × 2,282; 1.82 MB
- Goodspeeds yard office (former Chester station), December 2017.JPG 3,759 × 2,823; 2.19 MB