Category:Chimmony Wildlife Sanctuary
English: Chimmony Wildlife Sanctuary (Malayalam: ചിമ്മിണി വന്യജീവി സംരക്ഷണകേന്ദ്രം) is situated in Mukundapuram Taluk in the Thrissur district of Kerala state in South India. Established in 1984, the sanctuary with an area of about 85.067 km2 is on the Western slopes of the Nelliyampathi hills. Along with the neighboring Peechi-Vazhani Wildlife Sanctuary it forms a continuous protected area of 210 km2. It also lies just west of Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary, providing some habitat connectivity with the forests of that relatively large protected area.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Chimmony Wildlife sanctuary is situated in Mukundapuram Taluk of Thrissur District, of Kerala state, in India.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Chimmony Dam (12 F)
Media in category "Chimmony Wildlife Sanctuary"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Chimmini Wildlife Sanctuary IMG 6944.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.44 MB
- Chimmini Wildlife Sanctuary IMG 6945.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.95 MB
- Chimmini Wildlife Sanctuary IMG 6970.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 2.9 MB
- Chimmini Wildlife Sanctuary IMG 7012.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 5.13 MB
- Chimmini-water-stream.JPG 1,024 × 768; 434 KB
- ChimminiForest.JPG 1,024 × 768; 262 KB
- കൃഷ്ണപ്പരുന്ത് Brahminy Kite.JPG 3,043 × 1,830; 1.36 MB