Category:Christian (ship, 1927)
- Built by: Burmeister & Wain, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Completed: 1927
- Length over all: 152.4 m
- LPP: 148.7
- Beam: 19.5 m
- GRT: 9,119
- Main engines: Oil. Twin screws.
- 1927 Named: Christian
- 1929 Renamed: Christian Holm (Det Danske Petroleum A/S, Copenhagen (Standard Oil Co. (New Jersey)).
- 1941 Transferred from Danish flag and operated by Anglo-American for M.O.W.T.
- 1945 Reverted to Danish flag and owners.
- 1953 Renamed: Riza Kaptan (Nazim Kalkavan, Istanbul).
- 01.1960 Scrapped in Istanbul.