Category:Church for All Nations
The Church for All Nations, at 417 West 57th Street between Ninth and Tenth Avenues in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1886-87 and designed by Francis H. Kimball in the late Victorian Gothic style for the Catholic Apostolic Church, an English group which believed in an imminent Second Coming. In 1995, with the congregation dwindling, the church was donated to the Lutheran Church, which rededicated it as the Church for All Nations.
Media in category "Church for All Nations"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.