Category:Our Saviour New York(Redirected from Category:Church for All Nations)
Our Saviour New York at 417 West 57th Street between Ninth and Tenth Avenues in the Hell's Kitchen (Clinton) neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1886-87 and was designed by Francis Hatch Kimball in the Victorian Gothic style for the Catholic Apostolic Church. In 1995 it became the Lutheran Life's Journey Ministries, and then was rededicated in 1997 as the Church for All Nations. (Source: From Abyssinian to Zion) It is now (2018) Our Saviour New York.
Media in category "Our Saviour New York"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lutheran Church For All Nations1 crop.jpg 680 × 848; 205 KB
- Lutheran Church For All Nations1.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 1.63 MB
- Lutheran Church For All Nations2.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 1.6 MB
- Lutheran Church For All Nations3.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 1.35 MB
- Our Saviour New York 417 West 57th Street.jpg 2,965 × 4,102; 3 MB