Category:Church of Saint Pius X, Moville
This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 40809040
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
church in Moville, County Donegal, Ireland
|Instance of||catholic parish church|
|Location||Moville, County Donegal, Ulster, Ireland|
English: The Church of Saint Pius X in Moville, County Donegal, was designed in 1954 by the Derry architects Fitzpatrick and Devine (but Alistar Rowan names W. J. Doherty of Derry), the foundation stone was laid on 28th October 1956, and the church was opened on 26th October 1958. See page at derrydiocese.org, history page of the parish, and Alistar Rowan: The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster, ISBN 0-300-09667-4, p. 432.
Media in category "Church of Saint Pius X, Moville"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Moville Church of Saint Pius X 2014 09 10.jpg 3,078 × 2,173; 4.28 MB
- Moville Church of Saint Pius X Gallery and Lantern 2014 09 10.jpg 2,238 × 3,357; 3.86 MB
- Moville Church of Saint Pius X Interior 2014 09 10.jpg 3,460 × 2,307; 4.16 MB
- Moville Church of Saint Pius X Lantern 2014 09 10.jpg 3,504 × 2,336; 4.12 MB