Category:Church of St. Bernard (Manhattan)
The Roman Catholic Church of St. Bernard at 330 West 14th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues in Manhattan, New York, was built from 1873-1875, and was designed by Patrick C. Keely. It was the first church consecrated by an American cardinal, John McCloskey. The parish of Our Lady of Guadalupe moved into the church in 2003, and it is now referred to as Our Lady of Guadalope at St. Bernard's, or Santuario de Ntra. Señora de Guadalupe En San Bernardo. (Source:Dunlap, From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))
Media in category "Church of St. Bernard (Manhattan)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 407 ST.BERNHARD'S CHURCH (ROMAN CATHOLIC) 332 WEST 14TH STREET.jpg 983 × 899; 623 KB
- Bromley Manhattan Plate 037 publ. 1955–56.jpg 8,398 × 5,963; 12.93 MB
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalope at St. Bernard.jpg 3,843 × 4,293; 2.7 MB
- Innenansicht der Kirche "Our Lady of Guadelupe" im Village - panoramio.jpg 2,694 × 1,675; 1.05 MB
- Römisch katholische Kirche "Our Lady of Guadelupe" in der 14th Street - panoramio.jpg 1,743 × 2,413; 1.27 MB