Category:Church of St. Catherine of Genoa (Manhattan)
church building in Manhattan, United States of America
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
The Church of St. Catherine of Genoa located at 504 West 153rd Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue, across from Trinity Church Cemetery, in the Hamilton Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1890 and was designed by Thomas H. Poole in an Eclectic style. A rectory was added c.1926, and a schoolhouse in 1937. The parish school closed in 2006, and the building is now P.S. 226.
Media in category "Church of St. Catherine of Genoa (Manhattan)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Church of St. Catherine of Genoa 504 West 153rd Street.jpg 2,653 × 2,425; 1.6 MB
- Church of St. Catherine of Genoa rectory 506 West 153rd Street.jpg 1,824 × 3,094; 1.13 MB
- P.S. 226 (Manhattan) 508 West 153rd Street.jpg 2,448 × 3,085; 1.69 MB
- Saint Catherine of Genoa's Church, New York, New York.jpg 1,048 × 1,124; 273 KB