Category:Church of the Covenant (Washington, D.C.)

English: The Church of the Covenant (also known as the old National Presbyterian Church) was located on the southeast corner of Connecticut Avenue and N Street NW in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Built in 1889, the Romanesque Revival style church was designed by architect J. Cleveland Cady. The building was torn down in 1966 and replaced with 1225 Connecticut Avenue, an office building.

Media in category "Church of the Covenant (Washington, D.C.)"

The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.