Category:Church of the Good Shepherd (New York City)
English: The Roman Catholic Church of the Good Shepherd, located at 4967 Broadway at the corner of Isham Street in the Inwood neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1935-36 and was designed by Paul Monaghan in the Romanesque Revival style. The Celtic cross at the top of the church is an indication that the parish was originally largely Irish-American; today there are more Dominican-Americans then Irish. The parish was founded in 1911, and their first church was built c.1912 on a site just up Isham Street from the current church. (Sources: From Abyssinian to Zion (2010) and NYC GIS map)
Media in category "Church of the Good Shepherd (New York City)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.