Category:Church of the Sacred Heart, Carndonagh
This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 40805018
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
church in Carndonagh, County Donegal, Ireland
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Carndonagh, County Donegal, Ireland|
English: The Church of the Sacred Heart in the Diocese of Derry was built in 1942–1945 under the direction of the architect Ralph Byrne (1877–1946) in the neo-Romanesque style, using coursed squared Wicklow granite. See Alistair Rowan: The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster, ISBN 0-300-09667-4, p. 165, DIA entry, and history page of the parish.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Church of the Sacred Heart, Carndonagh"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Carndonagh Church of the Sacred Heart E 2014 09 11.jpg 3,274 × 1,837; 3.65 MB
- RC Church, Carndonagh - geograph.org.uk - 1335864.jpg 479 × 640; 75 KB
- Scared Heart RC Church, Carndonagh - geograph.org.uk - 1381211.jpg 640 × 479; 61 KB