Category:Church towers in Italy
This category is for towers that are part of a church, regardless if they have clocks, bells, or not (but note that if they have a clock, they also belong to Category:Church clocks in Italy). Non-church clock towers (even with bells) belong to Category:Clock towers in Italy, while non-church towers withouth clocks but bells belong to Category:Bell towers in Italy (all divided al least by region). For other kind of towers, see the categorization rules at Category:Towers in Italy.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Brick church towers in Italy (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Octagonal church towers in Italy (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Twin church towers in Italy (44 C, 18 F)
Media in category "Church towers in Italy"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Albinia Maria Santissima delle Grazie Notturna.JPG 5,184 × 3,456; 6.28 MB
- Chiesa 21-0750 (2).jpg 1,024 × 1,532; 250 KB
- Il campanile della Chiesa di Sant'Aronne.JPG 2,920 × 5,184; 5.47 MB