Category:Cinnamon Bay Plantation
English: Cinnamon Bay Plantation — historic sugar plantation ruins in Virgin Islands National Park, on the north central coast of Saint John (island), U.S. Virgin Islands.
- It included a sugar mill for local sugar production in the Virgin Islands.
- A Historic district on the National Register of Historic Places in Virgin Islands National Park.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
human settlement in Saint John, United States Virgin Islands, United States of America
|Located in protected area||Virgin Islands National Park|
|Location||Saint John, United States Virgin Islands|
|Located on terrain feature||Saint John|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Cinnamon Bay Plantation"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Cinnamon Bay Plantation boiling room.jpg 1,960 × 4,032; 5.87 MB
- Cinnamon Bay Plantation ruins.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 7.1 MB
- Cinnamon Bay Plantation; Saint John, United States Virgin Islands.jpg 3,259 × 1,651; 1.69 MB
- National park marker for Cinnamon Bay Plantation estate house.jpg 4,032 × 1,960; 4.33 MB
- National park marker for Cinnamon Bay Plantation sugar factory.jpg 4,032 × 1,960; 3.37 MB