English: CityCenterDC is a $1 billion mixed-use development encompassing four city blocks in Washington, D.C., in the United States. The development consists of two condominium buildings, two apartment buildings, two office buildings, hotel, and public park, and began construction in April 2011 on the site of the former Washington Convention Center (which was imploded in 2003). The buildings were designed by Shalom Baranes Associates and Foster + Partners.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Palmer Alley (5 F)
Media in category "CityCenterDC"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- 800 10th Street NW.jpg 2.9 MB
- 800 block of 10th Street NW.jpg 1.67 MB
- 825 10th Street NW.jpg 4.19 MB
- 850 10th Street NW.jpg 1.56 MB
- 870 9th Street NW.jpg 1.7 MB
- CityCenter skybridge.jpg 1.64 MB
- CityCenterDC Christmas tree.jpg 2.58 MB
- CityCenterDC plaza Christmas.jpg 1.77 MB
- CityCenterDC plaza entrance.jpg 1.35 MB
- CityCenterDC plaza.jpg 1.71 MB