Category:Clark Bridge (U.S. Route 67)
English: The current Clark Bridge carries U.S. Route 67 over the Mississippi River between Alton, Madison County, Illinois and West Alton, St. Charles County, Missouri in the USA. It is sometimes called the Super Bridge or Clark Superbridge, and was built in 1994, replacing the "old Clark Bridge".
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Clark Bridge (U.S. Route 67)"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 2006-09-05 3000x1700 a...
- Aerial view of Alton I...
- Clark Bridge (Alton, I...
- Clark Bridge at Alton,...
- Clark Bridge from Melv...
- Clark Bridge P7100193.JPG
- Clark Bridge P7100194.JPG
- Clark bridge west alto...