Category:Claudius (ship, 1899)
- Type: General cargo
- Built by: William Gray & Company Ltd., West Hartlepool
- Yard Number: 577
- Launched: 15.03.1899
- Completed: 04.1899
- Length: 103 m
- Beam: 15.6 m
- GRT: 3520
- Main engine: Steam 3cyl. of builder Central Marine Engine Works, West Hartlepool
- 1899 Named: Claudius for C. Andersen, Hamburg Flag: Germany
- 1904 Renamed Selenga for Russian Nay - Pacific fleet transport
- 1907 Far Eastern S.S. & Navigation Co. Ltd., Vladivostok
- 1909 Sold to P. Regier, Odessa Renamed: Bessarabia
- 1918 The Shipping Controller (Ellerman's Wilson Line), London
- 1919 Returned to owners
- 1920 Sold to Starlight S.S. Co. Ltd. (H. A. Brightman & Co.), London Renamed: Greylight
- 1921 Managers Regier Shipping Co. Ltd.
- 1925 Sold to Reed. Stange & Dreyer, Stettin Renamed: Trude
- 1928 Sold to Atlas Reederei A.G., Emden Renamed: Europa
- 15.03.1944 Sank after collision with tanker Lieselotte Essberger near Bragen.
Media in category "Claudius (ship, 1899)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- StateLibQld 1 126139 Claudius (ship).jpg 1,000 × 749; 69 KB
- StateLibQld 1 235012 Shipping at Jetty Wharf, Townsville, November 1902.jpg 1,000 × 780; 64 KB