Category:Claughton (ship, 1876)
- Built by D & W Henderson Ltd Glasgow
- Yard No 168
- Ship Type: Paddle Steamer
- Ship's Role: Passenger ferry
- Launched: Friday, 10/12/1875
- Completed: 1876
- Length: 43 m
- Breadth: 9.5 m
- Tonnage: 619 g / 150 nrt
- Her two funnels were placed athwartships on the main deck, one forward and one abaft the paddle shaft.
- O.N. 74491.
- 1876.02.29 Named: CLAUGHTON Registered at Liverpool, for Birkenhead Improvement Commission.
- 1894 Sold to J. Bell, Manchester, used as a tug Renamed: AUSTRALIA
- 1899 Scrapped
Media in category "Claughton (ship, 1876)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Model of Mersey Ferry 'Claughton', Williamson Art Gallery.jpg 800 × 600; 127 KB