Category:Clay cone of Uru-KA-gina-AO 3278
This is the exactly the same object as the damaged object in the Louvre Museum database AO 3278 (with exactly the same horizontal fracture lines in particular), except that in recent photographs below the cuneiform characters are perfectly clear. Probably a restoration (removal of accretions). This is not AO 3149, which is quite different in content layout, although nearly identical in literary content.
clay cone of Prince Uru-KA-gina describing his reforms against the "abuses of the old days"
|Instance of||clay cone,|
item of collection or exhibition
|Location||Room 236, display case 4, Room 236, Richelieu wing, Louvre Palace, 1st arrondissement of Paris, Paris, Metropolis of Greater Paris, Île-de-France, France|
|Discoverer or inventor|
|Location of discovery|
Media in category "Clay cone of Uru-KA-gina-AO 3278"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Clay Cone - Louvre Museum- AO3278.jpg 3,027 × 4,557; 3.09 MB
- Cone and tablet of Urukagina.jpg 3,802 × 2,212; 4.66 MB
- Cone of Urukagina AO 3278.jpg 3,802 × 2,212; 4.17 MB
- Room 236 display 4-IMG 9166.JPG 5,616 × 3,744; 6.78 MB
- Sumerian Cuneiform Stone Cone - King Urukagina.jpg 3,456 × 5,184; 2.9 MB