Category:Coal railway wagons in the United States
English: Coal railway wagons ("coal hopper cars" in the U.S., "wagons" is U.K. term) — freight cars on coal trains carrying coal from coal mines in the United States.
- For special mining railways (generally light and narrow gauge), please use Category: Coal trains in the United States, and/or Category: Mining railways in the United States
- For mine cars or carts carrying coal on special mining railways, use Category: Mining carts
- For mantrips (mine worker shuttles), use Category: Mining railway coaches.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pennsylvania Railroad 33164 (2 F)
Media in category "Coal railway wagons in the United States"
The following 68 files are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Ashtabulacoalcars e2.jpg 202 KB
- Blue-heron-tipple-ky1.jpg 1.47 MB
- Clarksburg Fuel Co Tipple 1908.jpg 19.15 MB
- Coal Tender.jpg 1,006 KB
- Elkins Yard 1939b.jpg 3.86 MB
- EM DSC 0854 (2733422430).jpg 2.83 MB
- FRA hopper cars.jpg 112 KB
- MagnoliaCSX2007.jpg 1.41 MB
- On Their Way (4383919458).jpg 4.02 MB
- Potomac River at Williamsport MD.jpg 22.05 MB
- Tipple at Gaston mine 1908.jpg 18.41 MB