English: Coastal Andhra or Kosta — a coastal region of Andhra Pradesh State, in eastern South India.
- Coastal Andhra includes the coastal districts of the state between the Eastern Ghats and the Bay of Bengal, from the northern border with Orissa to the Coromandel Coast south of the delta of the Krishna River.
- It includes the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► East Godavari district (7 C)
- ► Guntur district (8 C)
- ► Krishna district (8 C)
- ► Maps of Coastal Andhra Pradesh (4 F)
- ► Nellore district (8 C)
- ► Prakasam district (7 C)
- ► Srikakulam district (7 C)
- ► West Godavari district (7 C)