Open main menu

Category:Coatesville High Bridge (1867)

A double-track cast iron bridge built to carry the Pennsylvania Railroad Main Line across the West Branch Brandywine Creek at Coatesville, Pennsylvania in 1867. It replaced a wooden bridge built in 1832 and widened to double-track in 1854. The 1867 bridge was itself replaced by a wrought iron Pratt truss in 1890 and by the current four-track stone arch bridge (see Category:Coatesville High Bridge) in 1904.

Media in category "Coatesville High Bridge (1867)"

The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.