Category:Coats of arms of States of the United States
English: Coats of arms of States of the United States|states.
- Note: Not all states of the United States have a coat of arms. Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wisconsin have officially adopted them.
- The State of Hawaii had a seperate coat of arms as a Kingdom, which is no longer used. The State of Texas also had a separate coat of arms as a Republic. The States of Alabama and Pennsylvania also use their coat of arms in the form of a "seal."
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Coats of arms of States of the United States"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Coat of arms of Alabama.svg 127 KB
- Coat of arms of Hawaii.svg 430 KB
- Coat of arms of Maryland.svg 573 KB
- Coat of arms of Utah.png 991 KB
- Coat of arms of Utah.svg 156 KB
- Coat of arms of Delaware.svg 189 KB
- Coat of arms of Maine.svg 318 KB
- Coat of arms of Missouri.svg 394 KB
- Coat of Arms of New York.svg 181 KB
- Coat of arms of Ohio.svg 189 KB
- State Arms of Texas.svg 116 KB
- Coat of arms of Vermont.svg 551 KB