English: Cobden is a town located 210 kilometres southwest of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia named in honour of Richard Cobden. At the 2006 census, Cobden had a population of 1813. At the 2001 census, Cobden had a population of 1419. (→Cobden, Victoria)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Cobden, Victoria"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Cobden Bills Horse Trough.JPG 4.12 MB
- CobdenAnglicanChurch.JPG 1.78 MB
- CobdenChurch.JPG 1.93 MB
- CobdenFonterraPlant.JPG 1.63 MB
- CobdenGrandCentralHotel.JPG 1.74 MB
- CobdenMasonicHall.JPG 1.93 MB
- CobdenNABBank.JPG 1.87 MB
- CobdenPostOffice.JPG 2.27 MB
- CobdenRomanCatholicChurch.JPG 1.84 MB
- CobdenThompsonsHotel.JPG 2.46 MB
- CobdenTownEntrySign.JPG 1.8 MB