Category:Cockerell Building, Cambridge
English: The Cockerell Building, on Senate House Passage in Cambridge has been home to the library of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge since 1996. It was originally built between 1837 and 1842 for the Cambridge University Library, and then housed the Seeley Historical Library and the Squire Law Library (both of which now have their own buildings) after the University Library moved to its present site in 1934.
Grade I listed building in Cambridge, United Kingdom
|Instance of||law library|
|Part of||Cambridge University Library (1982)|
|Location||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Cockerell Building, Cambridge"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cambridge - Gonville and Caius College - 0999.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 4.4 MB
- Cambridge - Gonville and Caius College - 1002.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 4.31 MB
- Cambridge - Gonville and Caius College - 1008.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 3.39 MB
- Cambridge - Gonville and Caius College - 1020.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 3.97 MB
- Cambridge - Gonville and Caius College - 1048.jpg 4,368 × 2,912; 4.43 MB
- Gonville&CaiusCollegeLibrary.jpg 640 × 480; 53 KB