English: Coigach today refers to the peninsula "beyond the big rock" north of Ullapool, in Wester Ross in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland. Anciently till changes in civil registration districts in 1857 the Barony also included Isle Martin, the lands down to Corrie beyond Ullapool, the various farms of Strathkanaird, and eastward including the Forest of Achall and Rhiddorach. It abuts Assynt further to the north.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Coigach"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Beach club shed, Achvraie, Scotland.jpg 4,896 × 3,264; 11.98 MB
- Coigach Coastline - geograph.org.uk - 14320.jpg 640 × 423; 67 KB
- Gille Buidhe's Broch.jpg 3,483 × 988; 2.15 MB
- Head, Loch Osgaig - geograph.org.uk - 53803.jpg 640 × 480; 241 KB
- Coigach from Loch Broom - geograph.org.uk - 36142.jpg 640 × 237; 38 KB