Category:Coins of the United Kingdom
English: Coins of the United Kingdom, which was created in 1801 by the union of the Kingdom of Great Britain with Ireland.
- For earlier coins, use Category:Coins of Great Britain (1707 to 1800), Category:Coins of England, Category:Coins of Scotland, or Category:Coins of Ireland
- Please note: The design of British coins is the copyright of the Royal Mint, and Crown copyright is 50 years, so images taken of coins from 1967 and after cannot be hosted on Commons.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Britannia on coins of the United Kingdom (23 F)
- ► Double florin (3 F)
- ► Halfpenny (British pre-decimal coin) (17 F)
- ► Coins of British India (5 C, 10 F)
- ► Coins of Lundy (21 F)
- ► Maundy coins (2 C, 16 F)
- ► Penny (1 P, 201 F)
- ► Victoria of the United Kingdom on coins (66 F)
Pages in category "Coins of the United Kingdom"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Coins of the United Kingdom"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.