Category:Coleman A. Young Municipal Center
|Instance of||city hall|
|Location||United States of America|
English: Coleman A. Young Municipal Center — in downtown Detroit, Michigan.
- The government headquarters for the City of Detroit.
- Built in 1954, the building's Modernist exterior is faced with white Vermont marble.
- An enclosed skyway connects to the Renaissance Center, the Millender Center, and the Marriott hotel - as a "enclosed city within a city".
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► The Spirit of Detroit (12 F)
Media in category "Coleman A. Young Municipal Center"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- CAYMC.jpg 480 × 640; 53 KB
- Colemanyoungbldgdetroit.jpg 1,544 × 1,024; 431 KB
- Detroit December 2015 41 (Coleman A. Young Municipal Center).jpg 4,000 × 6,000; 6.25 MB
- The (old) Detroit City-County Building (Not sure what it's called now) - panoramio.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 788 KB