Category:Coln St. Dennis
English: Coln St. Dennis is a village and civil parish on the River Coln in Gloucestershire about northeast of Cirencester. The parish includes the village of Coln Rogers and the hamlets of Calcot, Fossebridge and Winson. The Fosse Way Roman road, which is now the A429 trunk road, forms the wesetrn boundary of the parish.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Coln St. Dennis"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Coln St. Dennis. - geograph.org.uk - 1093184.jpg 640 × 427; 72 KB
- Crossroads on Foss Cross Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1392549.jpg 640 × 488; 52 KB
- Looking down into Coln St. Dennis. - geograph.org.uk - 1093113.jpg 640 × 427; 38 KB
- River Coln floods meadow at Calcot - geograph.org.uk - 1621304.jpg 640 × 428; 51 KB
- Road junction. - geograph.org.uk - 1093311.jpg 640 × 427; 73 KB
- Speed on the Fosse Way - geograph.org.uk - 293437.jpg 640 × 427; 57 KB