English: Media related to Coloma, California (formerly Colluma and Culloma), a census-designated place in El Dorado County, California, United States.
census-designated place in El Dorado County, California
|Instance of||census-designated place,|
|Location||El Dorado County, California|
|Elevation above sea level|
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Coloma, California"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A hillside near the American River at Coloma in El Dorado County, California LCCN2013631015.tif 7,360 × 4,912; 206.9 MB
- Cabin, Marshall Gold Discovery Park, Coloma - panoramio.jpg 1,546 × 1,162; 440 KB
- Coloma, California street.jpg 2,304 × 1,728; 1,018 KB
- Coloma, California street2.jpg 2,304 × 1,130; 737 KB
- Gold & roscoelite (Stuckslacker Mine, Coloma, California, USA) (16562912783).jpg 1,797 × 1,108; 1.95 MB
- Coloma CA - post office.jpg 4,182 × 2,872; 2.56 MB
- Repository- California Historical Society (9809415444).jpg 1,500 × 951; 424 KB
- View of Sutter's Creek and the historical mine sites in Coloma, ca.1915 (CHS-5665).jpg 5,673 × 4,545; 1.94 MB