Category:Columbia (ship, 1902, Glasgow)
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: D. & W. Henderson & Company, Glasgow, Scotland
- Yard No: 425
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1902
- Length over all: m
- LPP: 153.3 m
- Beam: 17 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 8,292
- Main engine: Steam triple expansion engines, twin screw
- Speed: 15 kn
- Passengers: 1,303 (345 first class, 218 second class, 740 third class)
- 1902 Named: COLUMBIA for Anchor Line. Flag: United Kingdom. Glasgow-New York service.
- 1914 Used as British armed merchant cruiser service Renamed: COLUMBELLA
- 1919 Returned to Anchor Line. Renamed: COLUMBIA. Further Glasgow-New York service.
- 1921 Converted to oil burning
- 1925 Laid up
- 1926 Sold to Byron Line. Renamed: MOREAS. Flag: United Kingdom. Mediterranean-New York service.
- 1927 Laid up
- 1928 Sold to the National Greek Line, without setting sail at all
- 1929 Scrapped in Venice, Italy
Media in category "Columbia (ship, 1902, Glasgow)"
This category contains only the following file.