English: A community garden is a plot of land gardened collectively. It is distinguished from an allotment where plots are assigned to individuals or families. "Community gardens" in the USA that take the form of allotments should be classified there instead.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Community gardens in Australia (7 F)
- ► Community gardens in Belgium (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Community gardens in England (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Community gardens in France (2 C)
- ► Mobility Community gardening (2 F)
- ► Community gardens in Portugal (1 F)
Media in category "Community gardens"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.