Category:Concordia (ship, 1992)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 1001269.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
English: The CONCORDIA was registered as a sail-training yacht and operated as a “floating classroom” by Class Afloat, for which it was built. It is Canadian-owned and operated out of the port of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. The ship apparently capsized swiftly and without warning on 17 February 2010 off the coast of Brazil. Its 64 passengers and crew were rescued 40 hours later by a merchant ship and subsequently transferred to Brazilian Navy rescue helicopters.
Media in category "Category:Concordia (ship, 1992)"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Concordia i Sørlandet 1.JPG 3.43 MB
- Concordia i Sørlandet 2.JPG 3.44 MB
- Concordia i Sørlandet 3.JPG 3.11 MB
- Concordia i Sørlandet 4.JPG 3.36 MB
- Concordia i Sørlandet 5.JPG 3.43 MB
- Concordia i Sørlandet 6.JPG 3.32 MB
- Concordia i Sørlandet 7.JPG 3.36 MB
- ConcordiaAndSorlandet.jpg 770 KB
- ConcordiaAndSorlandet1.jpg 802 KB
- ConcordiaSzczecin1.jpg 665 KB
- ConcordiaSzczecin2.jpg 466 KB