Category:Confederate Reunion Grounds
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site is a historic site located near Mexia, Limestone County, Texas, United States. From 1889–1946, Confederate Civil War veterans and families reunited at the site during in the summer, camping, enjoying speeches, concerts, dances, fellowship and food, and raising funds for families of their fallen comrades.
Texas historic site located near Mexia, Limestone County, Texas at the confluence of the Navasota River and Jack’s Creek
|Instance of||state historic site in the United States|
|Location||Limestone County, Texas|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Confederate Reunion Grounds"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site in 2009.jpg 500 × 339; 75 KB
- CRG entrance.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.31 MB
- CRG marker.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 3.34 MB
- CRG spring.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.19 MB
- Johnston, Joseph E., Confederate Reunion Grounds.JPG 4,272 × 2,848; 7.07 MB