Category:Connecticut National Bank Building 250 State Street
The bank building at 250 State Street between Washington and Union Streets in New London, Connecticut, was built in 1930 in the Greek Revival style as the Connecticut National Bank. It has also been used by the National Bank of Commerce (established 1852), branches of the Hartford National Bank and Trust Co, Fleet National Bank, which bought the building in 1996, and Bank of America, which owned the building as the result of a merger. In 2012, BOA closed down the branch at this location, and the building was put up for sale. A "For Sale" sign was still on the building as of October 2013. The building is part of the Downtown New London Historic District. (Sources:  and )
Media in category "Connecticut National Bank Building 250 State Street"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Connecticut National Bank Building, 250 State Street, New London from east.jpg 2,726 × 2,310; 1.36 MB
- Connecticut National Bank Building, 250 State Street, New London from north.jpg 2,914 × 2,196; 1.32 MB