Category:Constitutional Convention (United States)
English: The Constitutional Convention, also known as the Philadelphia Convention, the Federal Convention, the Grand Convention at Philadelphia, or the 1787 Convention, was the meeting that created the United States Constitution. It was held from May 25 to September 17, 1787 at the Pennsylvania State House (now called Independence Hall), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Pages in category "Constitutional Convention (United States)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Constitutional Convention (United States)"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Ahamilton01.gif 129 KB
- Hamilton plan zh-hans 2.png 248 KB
- Hamilton Plan.png 57 KB
- LutherMartinBig.jpg 112 KB
- New Jersey Plan zh-hans.png 143 KB
- New Jersey Plan zh-hant.png 144 KB
- New Jersey Plan.png 91 KB
- Pinckney Plan.png 56 KB
- Virginia plan zh hans 2.png 119 KB
- Virginia Plan zh-hant.png 100 KB
- Virginia Plan.png 68 KB