Category:Conway Castle (ship, 1963)
- Built by: Philip & Son Ltd, Dartmouth 1963, for the River Dart Steamboat Co, with the deckrails and wheelhouse salvaged from the old PS Compton Castle, who had failed her survey the previous season.
- Launched: 25 March 1963
- Tonnage: Gross 115
- Propulsion type: Motor Diesel
- Passenger capacity of 400
- Owner: River Dart Steamboat Co Ltd. Severn Leisure
- 1976 Sold to Severn Leisure of Upton on Severn for cruises between Worcester and Tewksbury.
Media in category "Conway Castle (ship, 1963)"
This category contains only the following file.
- 'Conway Castle', Upton upon Severn - geograph.org.uk - 307697.jpg 640 × 426; 117 KB